Monday, April 5, 2010

Ramblings..

left without options, life distraught,
alls a mess, lessons life taught

couldn't just sit there, takin it all,
I broke, I caved, I took a fall

Stood up, steadied, brushed it off..
where I sought strength, I got scoff..

people around me, just stared
bruises on me, wounds all bared ,

Stop seeking solace in hearts barren,
disappointment for love, now and again

when will this end, I ask myself..
embarked on a journey, to find oneself

confusion, illusion, chaos and doubt
cries unheard, an inaudible shout

muffled noised, all blur i saw
my only strength.. a little brown paw

A tiring pretence, my daily routine
feigning its all pink fancy and serene

felt alienated, disoriented lost
sleepless nights, in bed i turned and tossed

one quick blow, and all fell apart
all i need now is a head start

want to end this scary night
no one to talk to, narrate my plight

friends and family, have me surround
yet all i feel is anguish profound

3 comments:

  1. Whatever it is, shall pass!

    http://shylockspeaks.blogspot.com/2008/03/when-he-was-alone.html

    Me too, once upon a time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very depressing.u can write a humourous poem too.u r much better at that

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT ! This wonderful journey of discovery about you has left me flabergasted ! Keep om writing, O Great One, for in this life's journey there is "Kutch Meetha Kutch Khatta.
    Right on !
    Paps

    ReplyDelete